Fully restored 1967 Ford Mustang Coupe 289 V8 with T5 Manual Gearbox. Presented in Wimbledon white with blue LeMans stripes and black leather Pro-Drive bucket seats and interior. 4-Wheel Wilwood Disc brakes, GT fog lights and rear dual exhaust valance. Uprated dash and consul with Classic Instruments AutoCross gauges and fitted with polished alloy Torq-Thrust wheels.
The subject of a full restoration over a period of 10 years including a bare-metal repaint and complete engine rebuild and upgrade.
The specification and upgrade works have included:
- 289 with Edelbrock RPM top end kit (intake, heads, cam, carb)
- Compact starter motor
- Serpentine pully kit
- Aluminium rad and electric fan
- MDS distributor
- 2.5 Magnaflow stainless exhaust system
- 3/8 stainless fuel lines
- 22-gallon tank
- T5 gearbox
- Hurst shifter
- Hydraulic clutch
- Detroit Tru-Trac differential
- Wilwood 6 pot callipers up front
- Wilwood 4 pot callipers on the rear
- New brake lines
- Wilwood master cylinder with servo
- Front TCP coil over kit
- 1” front sway bar
- TCP export brace
- TCP power rack
- Ididit steering column
- Rear 3/4“ sway bar
- 4.5 leaf springs
- Weld-in subframe connectors
- Electrics and instruments
- American Autowire complete harness
- LED lights all round
- Fog lights
- Classic instruments autocross gauges
- Retrosound head unit with DAB
- Detroit speed variable speed wipers
This outstanding and quite stunning Mustang has covered just a few miles since its restoration and rebuild and is simply one of the very best examples anyone will ever get the chance to drive and own.
Contact Adrian or Sam to register your interest.
• Part exchange’s considered.
• Please call for further details.
• UK & Worldwide delivery.
• Personalised Video’s available on request.
Showroom Appointment’s | Our Showroom is open by appointment only – Please contact us before traveling to confirm the car you are interested in is still available and to make arrangements to have the showroom open.